Preparation

I experienced two days of a three day cleanse. It was successful but I stopped short of my goal since I would be leaving the house which would make things challenging. I am giving my eating habits more focus. I want to create my diet to be more harmonious with my Ayurveda dosha.

I also entered a piece in the Spring Salon at the Springville Art Museum. It is a beautiful collaboration with Anne Gregorson who is a fabulous artist. We will know next week if we got in. I also finished a window entitled "No Regrets". It is inspired by Arthur Hugh's classic painting of Ophelia. This one is being entered in the Covey Center for the Arts Showcase.

I am working on some windows to put in the Zions Art Show on May 17. There are wonderful things happening. I am preparing for abundance and prosperity in all aspects of my life. The one constant is my yoga practice. That keeps me grounded and flexible.




learn about my yoga training

Comments

Popular Posts