Home is where the heart is



Recently I visited a cottage that reminded me of the English countryside. It was adorable. The architecture of a house can be so varied yet the love inside is what makes it a home.
























We raked leaves this week-end. I love to spend time caring for our home. The activities here are dedicated to family and  the security we feel here.


















The stained glass and other extra touches, like this barn quilt on our shed make being home a cozy place to be.
























I feel a sacredness in places like the yoga studio I attend, our stained glass studio, and our home. I feel blessed to have a place where family and friends are welcome and we can share their company.







learn about my yoga training



Comments

Popular Posts