A New Year of New Intentions


I love new beginnings. Today is January 2 of 2014. I spent New Year's morning at the BodhiYoga studio with like minded friends enjoying a Floral water meditation. We chanted, meditated and learned about our intentions for the new year. My word for the year is Devotion. Each month I devote my time, energy and talents to a meaningful cause. My first month is about Yoga. That seems like the perfect way to start a year of mind, body and spirit abundance. I am finishing my yoga certification and teaching at the yoga studio. I am studying more yoga anatomy and taking a chakra session to clear my energy for the upcoming year.


The Christmas holiday was filled with wonderful family experiences. I love these pictures of some of our kids having a fun time just being silly. I love them all.

David and I just finished a stained glass window for our granddaughter, Sammy. It is inspired by a photo her Mother took of her while she was dancing. She is truly an Athena as she glides past the pillars of Olympus.

learn about my yoga training

see some of my stained glass designs

Comments

Popular Posts