Portals To The Divine

During the last pose of a yoga session, savasana, my mind wanders, finds focus, enters a mindful state of creativity and then empties itself of thought. During the creative portion, I design stained glass windows. Sometimes mandalas come into my mind's eye, sometimes a series of panels. The latest ideas started with names, such as; cosmos, inclement, seedling, Gaia, Flora and Fauna, Amore'. Then while in my studio, the designs come one by one, ready to be built with glass. I convince David to once again be my partner in creation and the process begins. I am sharing with you some drawings that will soon become glass art. I welcome you into my yoga nidra visions and the process from thought to art.

learn about my yoga training

see some of my stained glass designs

Comments

Popular Posts