Fill your dance card

January flew by. Oh my goodness. I realize that there is so much to do and time goes by so fast. I am reminded of Jane Austin days when girls would fill their dance cards with names of the fellows they were to to dance with that evening. I have a tendency to fill my daily dance card until I have no room to get a drink of punch and step outside for some air. That's okay though. I like to be busy. This past month I have built lots of windows for clients and upcoming shows. I have designed some fun new patterns and applied for some exhibits. I enjoy the choreography of life and the folks I meet at the party. I invite you to my soiree this year to see what comes out of the glass studio and how 2017 plays out. Welcome to the festivities. Here are a few of the windows that came out of the studio this month.

    

Comments

Popular Posts